ABOUT JUPITER COMTEX
Providing the latest technology to the Textile Industry
WHAT WE DO
World-class weaving preparatory textile machinery made with
Stringent quality control
Deep SizingRead more
PLC Controlled High Speed
- Optimum and uniform size pick-up
- Minimum loss in elongation
- Minimum hairiness
- Automatic tension control in different zones through PLC (Programmable Logic Control)
- Automatic control of different parameters such as temperature in size box / cylinder, squeezing pressure, beam pressure and pneumatic brake at creel
- Higher production with good quality
- User friendly HMI (Human Machine Interface)
Direct WarpingRead more
PERFECT BEAM FOR BETTER SIZING
Beam roll is made of paper based for longer life with metal rings on both sides. Increasing beam diameter presses back drum with preset beam pressure to get uniform density from start to finish of beam. This avoids beam burst. This gives absolutely cylindrical beam. Kick-back at thread break makes instant swinging of press roll to avoid damage to yarn by frictions.
- Perfect cylindrical compact warper beam
- Effective kick-back to avoid damage to yarn
- Few missing end / cross end / rolling ends
- Quick stop of beam at thread break
- Accurate warping length within 0.1%
- Oscilating comb to avoid damage to yarn & comb
- User friendly working of HMI (Human Machine Interface)
Indigo Slasher DyeingRead more
MULTI COLOR WARP DYEING FLEXIBILITY
- Due to multi-tank process engineering, the continuous warp yarn dyeing machine can also be used for topping or dyeing with different categories of dye, such as Sulpher, Direct, Reactive, Naphthol, Pigment or Indanthrane dyestuffs. This is done with help of using additional tanks or bypassing certain tanks.
- While using different type of Dyestuffs, it is important to match the immersion time and dye iquor quantity of different Dyestuffs. Adjustable immersion rolls also help in meeting the required immersion time, liquor quantity, number of squeezing, etc. to get the required depth of the Dye shade.
- The present trend of Denim has shifted from a traditional 14 oz Denim to lighter Denims for fashion and casual ware. Processing of such light Denims need flexible approach to meet fast changing fashions. With the help of multi-tank concept, it has become possible to go in for continuous multi-color warp dyeing – cum – sizing plant. This helps us to optimize the use of Dyes / Chemicals in Denim plant turning out to be economical and echo friendly.
Indigo Rope DyeingRead more
- Rope dyeing is traditional way of Indigo Dyeing the yarn with Indigo which has its own advantages. The technology is well proven for various yarn counts and to obtain deep indigo shed.
- Ropes are prepared on ball warping in which the cones are converted into Ropes. We got no yarn waste or shade variation due to continuous operation as Rope are bind with let-off creels.
Dyeing Ranges have many options for pre-treatment:
- Pre-wetting device for ropes.
- Additional dye bath for different colours.
- Additional dye bath for Mercerizing to enhance the luster and better penetration of Indigo dye
- Steamer with saturator (condensate separator), maximum working temperatue approx. 102C to 105C (super saturated steam required). Installed above 8th dye bath with 35 meters airing passage.
- Automatic Dosing for wetting and sulphur.
Long Chain BeamerRead more
- After rope dyeing of warp yarn, the main purpose is to convert ropes into sheet form.
- LCB-R-1000 having latest technology with advanced features to ensure perfect opening of Rope, irrespective of any counts.
- PLC based AC frequency drive controlled system gives cylindrical winding.
Ball WarpingRead more
- BW-R-60 having latest technology with advanced features to ensure highest quality with optimum production
- PLC based AC frequency drive controlled system gives uniform density ball winding.
Cone WindingRead more
Jupiter Knitting Denim Cylinder making machine is to unreel the beam dyeing warp collectively and twist it to cheese, with the character of large package, less connections or color shading, no yarn mill and well-distributed waxing. As well as being well-molded and easy to be unreeled, the machine is a new intelligent winder which combines the computer, AC variable frequency, servo control and other advanced technology.
- Modular Constructions
- Different Models to Meet Different Requirements
- Swivel Frames Creel for Large and Heavy Packages
- Truck Trolley Creel with Reserve Truck for Higher Productivity
- Magazine Creel with Thread Transfer for Continuous Production
- Outside Threading (spun Yarn) n Inside Threading (filament Yarn)
V-CreelPackages mounted in zig-zag fashion to reduce the length of creel and with no tension disc. Hence this is tensionless Creel for working at high speed.Yarn sensors are provided at individual package.FEATURES
- Minimum Friction On Threads
- Minimum Thread Tension
- Uniform Thread Tension From First To Last End
- No Snarling
- Working Speed Upto 1200 Meter/min
- No Thread Guide
- Minimum Cleaning And Fluff Accumulation
- Easy Package Loading
- Automatic Changing Of Creel APPLICATION
- Easy Threading In Stop Motion Bkt.
Sectional WarpingRead more
Confluence of High performance, Quality & Productivity
Accurate and precise yarn build up on the drum across variety of yarns and application supported with dashboard information for immediate response.
Superior quality warps guaranteed for normal and specific applications.Precise layer buildup coupled with accurate feed rate controls and eliminates problems during beaming and weaving.
Section tension control system, static eliminator, Pattern reversing device, reed blowing Waxing device, Pressure roller system and levelling roller unit
- Smart features that enhance warp quality, machine utility value & user convenience
- Consistent reproducibility through control technology that is visible during weaving
- Exhaustive application range that caters to various industry segments
- Dismal possibilities of human error